The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) on January 22.
- Kashmir University PhD Entrance Exams 2017: Datesheets released at kashmiruniversity.net
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Exam 2017: Roll numbers released at rajeduboard.nic.in, check now
- Army Institute of Education notifies admission: Apply now
- CLAT 2017: Important dates
- CLAT 2017: Check out paper pattern and complete syllabus here
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) on January 22. The answer keys for the same will be released soon on its official website, cbsenet.nic.in
How to check:
- Go to the official website, click on the link, ‘Answer keys of UGC NET JAN 2017’
- Thereafter, the answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use.
The exam consisted of the following three papers:
Paper 1: The exam was held for a duration of one and a half hours. It had 60 questions, out of which 50 questions should be attempted. It carried a total of 100 marks.
Paper 2: The exam was conducted for a duration of one and a half hours and had 50 questions (all are compulsory). It carried a total of 100 marks.
Paper 3: It was held for a duration of two and a half hours and included 75 questions (all are compulsory). It carried a total of 150 marks.
About CBSE UGC NET:UGC (University Grants Commission) is a statutory organisation established by the union government in 1956. Its main objective is to provide recognition to the Indian universities and provide funds to such recognised universities and colleges.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) now conducts this exam on behalf of UGC for the post of Lecturer and for providing the JRF for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and in research. The exam is conducted in streams such as Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce.
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website