Christian Medical College (CMC)-Vellore has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to take admission Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme (four and a half years, including one year of internship) for the commencing academic session 2016-17.
All the interested candidates are requested to apply latest by August 25.
All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from any recognised state board/university.
Also, candidates should have appeared for NEET Phase 2 examination.
Al the candidates need to show their valid NEET score card.
Further, shortlisted candidates will be called for special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude.
All the candidates need to check the official notification, available on the website,http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/
How to apply:
- Application form can be filled online on the official website
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the details in a prescribed format only
- Take a print-out of the same
- The application, along with the demand draft, needs to be sent with all the other required necessary enclosures to ‘The Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore-632002’.
- Last date for applying online is August 25
- Announcement of list for Step-2 will be declared on August 30
- Results will be declared on September 15
For more details, candidates can check the official website of the university