During the drug abuse prevention campaign, the Delhi government would also conduct different activities such as short movie screenings, quizzes and interactive sessions for students.
- DU adopts UGC amendments: Can cause job losses
- JNU looking for stronger collaboration with NDA, says VC Dr M Jagadesh Kumar
- IIT Bombay placement drive to start on December 1
- Madrasas remain closed on Fridays in Pakistan and Bangladesh, not in India: says Assam Education Minister
- Muzaffar Hussain resigns as NCPUL Vice Chairman
In a view to eradicate the use the drugs among children, a recent initiative has been taken by the Delhi Government to educate school children on the effects of drugs by starting a drug abuse prevention campaign.
As per reports, the core focus of this campaign would be on the use of drugs among students of government run schools.
More on this campaign:
- As of now, this campaign will be held in government schools spread across the city
- Not only there would be a target on vulnerable areas, the government would also conduct different activities such as short movie screenings, quizzes and interactive sessions
- Furthermore, various other sessions like helping adolescent in coping with peer pressure are also planned
Meanwhile, the inaugural session was held at the Rani Chemmama Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya, Jahangirpuri.
Moreover, Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia