“Fresh dates for the postponed examinations shall be notified separately,” a spokesman of the university said. He said class work for these two days shall also remain suspended in view of inclement weather conditions
- Madras High Court: Medical student must take university’s permission to write exam
- Younger IITs record a whooping increase in average salaries this season
- BPS must have representation at policy making for education: NISA
- PGIMER to host ‘Innovation in Biomedical Instruments and Devices’ workshop on Sunday
- J&K government bans teachers from giving private tuitions
Due to the snowfall in the valley, Kashmir University postponed all the examinations scheduled for January 7 and January 8. “All Kashmir University examinations, scheduled to be held on January 7 and 8, are postponed.
“Fresh dates for the postponed examinations shall be notified separately,” a spokesman of the university said. He said class work for these two days shall also remain suspended in view of inclement weather conditions.
Normal life was today thrown out of gear in Kashmir as snowfall continued intermittently for the fourth consecutive day, virtually cutting off the Valley from rest of the country due to closure of Srinagar-Jammu national highway and suspension of air traffic.
About University of Kashmir
- The University of Kashmir is one of the premier educational institutions in the state of Kashmir, providing higher education to candidates in various disciplines, including arts, commerce and management, science, engineering, medical and other disciplines
- The University of Kashmir covers three adjacent areas: Amar Singh Bagh, Naseem Bagh and Mirza Bagh with the campus spreading over 263 acres.