If you have tried every single option there is to lose weight, except going fully under the knife, and all you have been able to achieve is lose a couple of pounds that came back just as quickly, it may be time for a new approach. You are probably in a situation where you’re tired of it. You have tried all you can, but it simply isn’t working. Unfortunately, you are not so heavy that you are eligible for full surgery either, nor are you looking for such a permanent solution. Lucky for you, there is now another option out there, which is the weight loss stomach pump.
Generally speaking, nobody is considered a candidate for any kind of weight loss surgery if they are doing it for cosmetic reasons only. However, if you can demonstrate that it is vital for both your physical and emotional health, then solutions do exist. Best of all, those solutions are long lasting and very dramatic as well. According to the American Medical Association, obesity is a disease and all disease should be provided with proper treatment. This includes surgery, or other surgical solutions such as the weight loss stomach pump.
About the Weight Loss Stomach Pump
The stomach pump is exactly as the word describes it. It is a device that is attached to your stomach, with a small pump, enabling you to empty the contents of your stomach. This is done in privacy on the toilet, and can be completed very quickly so that nobody needs to know that you have one fitted at all. That said, the idea of a pump like that grosses quite a lot of people out. However, it is a fantastic option for those who are not heavy enough for full surgery, or who do not want to go under the knife.
Let’s take a look at the benefits you can experience by having a pump fitted.
- You can reverse your type 2 diabetes if you have it. At the very least, the symptoms will improve and many people have gone into full remission.
- Your heart health will be greatly improved as well. A lot of people who are overweight or obese have placed their heart under a whole lot of strain, making it work very hard to pump blood around. When you have a stomach pump fitted and the weight starts to drop off, your blood pressure should also drop, thereby lowering the chance of heart problems.
- You will feel much more comfortable in your body, eliminating all the aches and pains in your joints. This is very simply because your joints no longer have to carry all that weight, which they are simply not designed for.
- You should see an improvement in your sleep apnea, if you have it. This is because you will no longer have excessive amounts of weight pressing down on your lungs.
- If you have asthma, this should improve as well.
The advances in medical technology available today means that weight loss is absolutely possible with medical intervention.