Following the election of the US president Donald Trump, universities give word of assurance to international students.
- Srinagar schools to have smart classes before current fiscal year ends: J-K govt
- Companies spend 70 per cent CSR fund on education: Nasscom Foundation
- Harry Potter, Holmes, Tintin make it to ICSE English syllabus
- HC puts BSSC Junior Engineer Results 2016 on hold: Check full report here
- Government likely to make annual exams compulsory for students of classes 5 and 8
Following the victory of Donald Trump in the US presidential election 2016, many countries, including the US itself, have been left in panicking, delirious state. Mitigating the topical state in the country, university students have come forward to tranquilise those who felt threatened. In short, they are propagating a message that overseas students are safe in the campuses. Universities and colleges stood in solidarity with the students by agreeing to launch the campaign which assures overseas students that they will not be affected in Trump’s tenure.
Foreign students to be welcomed?
According to a report published in the TOI, there will be no alteration in the inclusion of students as well as diversity. Also, campuses will always be welcoming foreign students.