“Every high school should have an innovation chapter, every university should have an innovation chapter. What is innovation, what we are doing differently,” Naidu said
- Himachal Pradesh gives approval to Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana
- Plans to bring back Class 10 boards soon: HRD Minister
- Country celebrates National Education Day on November 11: Know why it is celebrated
- University of Birmingham and Punjab University vouch for quality life
- DTE to change engineering entrance examination pattern: Dayanand Meshram
Stressing on the need for new research, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu said that every university or educational institution should have a special ‘innovation chapter’ in it.
“Every high school should have a innovation chapter, every university should have an innovation chapter. What is innovation, what we are doing differently,” Naidu said.
Views of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu:
- He said huge companies have come up world over from IT giants to other service providers only on the basis of innovations
- Government also applied some of the innovations like utilising power infrastructure to carry fibre lines to reduce costs, mentioned Naidu
- The Andhra Pradesh CM said that steps have been taken to improve student faculty ratio (SFR) in higher education by the state government
- He said the state government has undertaken several initiatives focusing on strengthening State Universities, establishing premier national institutes and also attracting private sector investments into higher education sector
- “Besides this, we have setup a 25-member State Knowledge Advisory Board with eminent educators, industrialist and academicians from across the Globe to help formulate and implement a road map for higher education in the state,” he added
- Addressing an event organised by FICCI, Naidu said that in his earlier stint as Chief Minister, he realised that knowledge economy is crucial and during that time many new colleges came up.